Saturday, June 23, 2012

Meeting a Model at Crush Boutique

Today, I walked into Crush Boutique. This is where I sell my children's clothing wholesale, and my women's on consignment. I brought new inventory in to show the owner. I dropped off the box, told her I would be right back. Desperate for coffee! When I came back, I found the cutest little girl trying on my clothes straight from the box! I thought my skirt was cute before, but after this little girl put it on, it was magical for me. I have only seen one other little girl in a local grocery store wearing a dress I made. I felt a little flutter in my belly. Exciting. I can't wait to see more little girls wearing my dresses. I smile and giggle to myself just like I did when I was a little girl wearing my favorite dress. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment